WHAT ABOUT EYE PROTECTION AND LIGHT SENSITIVITY?
The Derma Glow Spa™ Professional Light Therapy Mask features opaque protective pads around the eyes to block out excess light. If you are especially sensitive to light for a medical reason, however, we recommend not using LED facial products before consulting with a doctor. People sensitive to light may include but are not limited to pregnant women, people with thyroid disorders, people with epilepsy, and people taking medications such as tetracycline, steroids, or cortisone injections.
HOW DO I USE MY DERMA GLOW SPA™ PROFESSIONAL LIGHT THERAPY MASK?
First, plug the 7 stoppers into the back of the mask. The stoppers are optional, however, as they are a matter of preference when it comes to comfort while wearing your mask. Next, plug the in the wires into the corresponding plugs in the remote. Next, choose the settings for the session using the remote. We recommend starting out at the lowest light intensity setting, and setting the micro-currency setting to 0. Your mask is now ready to go! We recommend using it while lying on your back so that the face and neck piece rest smoothly on your skin.
For best results, make the Derma Glow Spa™ Professional Light Therapy Mask part of your skincare routine. Remove any makeup, cleanse your face, apply a facial serum, and finally use your Derma Glow Spa™ Professional Light Therapy Mask (applying a serum is optional but recommended for better results). If you use a moisturizer, you can apply it after using your Derma Glow Spa™ Professional Light Therapy Mask.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE MY DERMA GLOW SPA™ PROFESSIONAL LIGHT THERAPY MASK?
We recommend that you use the mask for 3-4 times per week for 15-30 minutes. Starting on a lower power level is best, and you can increase power for better results as you learn what works best for you.
WHAT COLORS DOES THE DERMA GLOW SPA™ PROFESSIONAL LIGHT THERAPY MASK HAVE AND WHAT ARE THEIR FUNCTIONS?
Each Derma Glow Spa™ Professional Light Therapy Mask has seven different color LED lights built-in that you can switch through, each color treating the skin in different aspects.
- Red (630nm): Anti-Aging, Promotes Collagen, Tightens loose skin, Increases elasticity, Revitalizes Cells, Improves Blood Circulation
- Blue (415nm): Sterilizes Acne-Producing Bacteria, Shrinks Sebaceous Glands, Reduces Inflammation & Scarring, Promotes Oxygen
- Green(525nm): Reduces Hyper-pigmentation, Balances Oily Skin, Relieves Mental Stress, Promotes Lymphatic Drainage
- Purple (390nm): Combination Of Red & Blue Light; Anti-Aging, Sterilizes Acne-Producing Bacteria, Reduces Inflammation & Scarring, Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Cyan (490nm): Reduces Swollen Capillaries, Balances Skin Texture, Reduces Inflammation & Scarring, Relieves Mental Stress
- Yellow (450nm): Stimulates Red Blood Cells, Reduces Pigmentation, Balances Skin Texture, Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Reduces Redness
- White: Penetrates Skin Deepest; Speeds Up Skin Metabolism, Tightens loose skin, Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Reduces Hyper-pigmentation, Reduces Inflammation & Scarring